Bezel click spring

Hey everyone, I have a question.
I need to replace the bezel click spring in my WAZ1010 Formula 1 but I can’t find the correct size anywhere. I’ve searched all my usual sources, but they are all too small. The outer diameter is about 39mm and the inner is closer to 35mm but the biggest ones available are 34mm outer diameter.

does anyone know where to get a correct size click spring for the 43mm WAZ1010? There’s no way in hell I’m sending this watch to TAG for a bezel click spring. I’ll ******* make one if I have to. This search has just been so annoying.

im seeing correct springs for the older series F1 models, most aquaracers, and all 2000 series watches, but absolutely nothing for the 43mm 3rd gen F1 models.

Now that's a tough question! Perhaps there's just not enough 43 mm 3-hand Formula 1 watches out in the wild yet? Where are you located?

In my city, a local watch repair/retailer has a contract to be the official TAG Heuer Service Centre for Western Canada (they also represent other brands including Omega). The cool thing for me is I can physically take my watches to them for servicing/repair and they can get official parts. I may have to leave my watch with them, but they are a 20 minute drive away from my home. Best of all, they do excellent work and offer excellent customer service.

Now that's a tough question! Perhaps there's just not enough 43 mm 3-hand Formula 1 watches out in the wild yet? Where are you located?

In my city, a local watch repair/retailer has a contract to be the official TAG Heuer Service Centre for Western Canada (they also represent other brands including Omega). The cool thing for me is I can physically take my watches to them for servicing/repair and they can get official parts. I may have to leave my watch with them, but they are a 20 minute drive away from my home. Best of all, they do excellent work and offer excellent customer service.
I may have to find someone. I live in the northeast part of the U.S. but I’m sure there are some decent certified watchmakers around. I have the part number for the spring that I need. It’s currently out of stock everywhere, but it’s HL2114 for anyone looking in the future.

I think it’s wild, because the 43mm F1 is a very popular watch…

I thought I’d give a little update for anyone who may need this info in the future.

still unable to find the correct spring. I’ve been told to send the watch to TAG like a normal human, but my answer is still “no!”.

So… the Seiko Turtle bezel click spring is JUST a little too small. If you clip the second anchoring point (which TAG doesn’t use) you can then slip the spring around the bezel, anchor it in place, and re-install the bezel. It clicks perfectly, but does feel a bit like your classic Seiko bezel lol.

This is blasphemy and you shall burn in Hades for all eternity.
Nahhh, necessity is the mother of invention, and this "fix" may make this the world's smallest franken-watch.

Besides, it's only temporary until he finds the correct official part, right?