Forums Latest Members

Best deal for a BA0901 steel bracelet to fit WAV5113 Grand Carrera 8RS

1. GHrandCarrera8RS

GHrandCarrera8RS Apr 5, 2016

I was wondering whether someone could shed some light of the best place to acquire a brand new genuine BA0901 steel strap/bracelet for a WAV5113 Grand Carrera.

I have asked TAG Heuer services but they are charging $660 AUD. Any suggestions?

2. imagwai

imagwai Apr 5, 2016

Sadly, TAG Heuer seem to be the only reliable source of parts, unless you get lucky on eBay.

3. elbeik

elbeik Apr 5, 2016

I was looking for a leather strap, and stumbled upon watchretail.co.uk. Haven't tried them yet, but they seem to carry a lot of TH references as well as aftermarket options.

4. Big Adam

Big Adam Apr 5, 2016

There's one on eBay now for $500 AUD but I guess that doesn't help much once you get stung with import duties?

5. GHrandCarrera8RS

GHrandCarrera8RS Apr 8, 2016

Thanks for all your help. I ended up getting the one on eBay. I managed to get it down to $450 AUD

6. elbeik

elbeik Apr 8, 2016

By the way, in the future, if anyone need genuine TH straps, I highly recommend salvatigioielli.it.

They have an online store, but can also order from the mother company. Their service is swift and prices are not bad.

Just some heads up,

7. imagwai

imagwai Apr 8, 2016

Actually, I can vouch for them too. I bought an official TH rally strap for my reissue Carerra from them a year or so ago. It was an eBay sale and the price was very good indeed. I didn't realise they could get whatever you needed, though. I thought it was a one-off sale of a spare part. I'll bear them in mind for the future.

8. elbeik

elbeik Apr 8, 2016

^ Just email them; the gentleman's name is Luciano, and they were able to get me a Heuer deployment clasp, even though not listed on the bay ;)

9. imagwai

imagwai Apr 8, 2016

Some of their watch prices beat UK grey market like Iconic Watches too... hmmm...:whistling: