1. Silver Beard

Silver Beard Aug 24, 2018

Excellent. Thanks for that.

2. TGHC45

TGHC45 Aug 24, 2018

No worries ☺

3. kwilcox

kwilcox Aug 24, 2018

the chargers for the 41 were on the website last time I looked. On a related topic, the latest WearOS update for watch and iPhone appears to have significantly improved battery life on my THC41 also.

4. Keiz

Keiz Jan 12, 2019

Hi,
    I am also experiencing terrible battery usage.
    I can't go 6 hours before the battery goes from 100% to zip.
    I have a 45 and all of the latest s/w on the watch and the iPhone.
    Recently I put about 20 watch faces from Watchmaker on. Not too sure if this depletes the battery.
    I'm sure some watch faces when displayed use more power but I can't tell which ones.
    Any suggestions?
    Many Thanks

5. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jan 13, 2019

Hi!
    Unless you are playing all time with the screen of the watch, it’s not normal at all that your battery lasts 6 hours! :eek:

There’s no connection with the number of WatchMaker faces you have in the memory (I have around 150 faces, and it doesn’t affect the battery).

What are your watch and WatchMaker settings? I use it with screen always on, 10 seconds in bright mode before going to dimmed mode, max 40% OPR in dimmed mode, GPS on, WiFi on, NFC off... so not the best settings for a low battery consumption, and my watch still has around 30-40% of battery (depending on the WatchMaker face) after 11 hours of use. (I usually don’t touch the screen during my working day, I just see the notifications).

Have you done the battery calibration? The duration of my battery improved greatly after I did this calibration two consecutive times. You will find info here: https://forums.calibre11.com/search/10090747/?q=battery+calibration&o=date

Ozgur73 likes this.