Forums Latest Members
  1. Kei

Kei Dec 19, 2016

Hello, can anyone tell me how I can go about getting a certificate for my Aquaracer? The box, along with all papers got lost in divorce, and unfortunately I'm now in need to sell the watch. Any suggestions would be a great help!

2. elbeik

elbeik Dec 20, 2016

I suggest you head to your nearest authorized dealer and see if they would issue a certificate for it.

automobilia42 likes this.
  3. Kei

Kei Dec 22, 2016

Thanks elbeik for your reply!

I have another question for you... My watch is an Aquaracer Jewelry (as called in the 2006/2007 TAG catalogue I found online, which is approx the year when I bought it); steel, mother of pearl & diamond dial with diamond bezel.

Reference on back is WAF1416... but the second part to the code is YA9717. All the watches I found online seem to be BA..., and I can't find a YA... on the TAG website or anywhere online. Any ideas on why this is?

Edited Dec 22, 2016
  4. automobilia42

automobilia42 Dec 22, 2016

YA9717 is your serial number, bracelet number is probably BA0813. It is really bad news you lost the papers with this watch though, with those diamonds on it (there was even a silver coloured stones card with it for the diamonds). Make sure as Elbeik said that you get a genuine certificate at an Authorized TAG Heuer dealer, or better, TAG Heuer themselves if you want to sell it for the right amount (= best price)!