Autavia Heuer 02 accuracy - a little disappointed

I have both calibre 6.

The one with tag heuer logo and the other one with heuer logo.

The tag heuer one doesn't say chronometer on the dial. The heuer one does.

To be honest, their accuracy are different but not much so...

Over the years, and not consistently, the Calibre 8, Calibre 6, Calibre 36, Calibre 02T and Calibre 17 have been COSC.

Purchased one of these a week ago and have been wearing it this week and it looks to gain 6 or 7 seconds a day which I feel is pretty poor considering it's a new modern calibre.

What are others who own this watch finding?

COSC limits are -4/+6 for the engine alone and outside that for the engine in a watch, afaik. +6/7 isn't bad as long as it is consistent. It likely is just a matter of having the watch regulated to get the error reduced. On the other hand, +6 is less than a minute per week (42 seconds) and the easier thing to do if that much accuracy is required is to adjust the time once a week. I've sent one watch in under warranty to have it regulated. It was a Rolex running at +11 and really other that conforming to a spec it didn't really justify the expense in shipping and loss of access to the watch that was incurred.

I’ve just checked mine against time is.

It lost 18 seconds since Sunday morning so that’s well within CSOC limits.

One month ago, I bought the Calibre 16 Chrono mechanical module for my TH Connected Modular 45, and from the first day it was +10s/day. I asked my TH shop about this accuracy, and they told me to wait one-two months using the watch before adjusting it, because it needs -like a new car engine- some “miles” to properly work, due to the oil inside.

One month later, and since last week, it’s +6s/day, so the shop advice was true. Now it’s even within CSOC limits (not being a CSOC watch), so I’m not going to make it adjust by the TH Shop
8590C70D-062A-4659-B43D-A6E96C2B300D.jpeg ... because, after reading this post, it seems that it could be worst ;)

One month ago, I bought the Calibre 16 Chrono mechanical module for my TH Connected Modular 45, and from the first day it was +10s/day. I asked my TH shop about this accuracy, and they told me to wait one-two months using the watch before adjusting it, because it needs -like a new car engine- some “miles” to properly work, due to the oil inside.

One month later, and since last week, it’s +6s/day, so the shop advice was true. Now it’s even within CSOC limits (not being a CSOC watch), so I’m not going to make it adjust by the TH Shop
8590C70D-062A-4659-B43D-A6E96C2B300D.jpeg ... because, after reading this post, it seems that it could be worst ;)
Wow i never heard about it before.

Okay i will try to use it two full month before i judge it again.

Thanks for sharing info.

Serious aside, if it one or two months, no wonder the service time took a while, they could simply "use" our time piece for wrist time and have it fix at the same time ;)