Forums Latest Members

Autavia 1563 - Photos with Orange Straps

1. Twoody

Twoody Feb 25, 2016

Hi guys

I have just bought my first Heuer, which I am very excited about! It is an Autavia 1563. It comes with a non-Gay Freres :( grains of rice bracelet, which I like (and I am trying to track down an authentic version), but I think it would look great on an orange strap too.

I expect a lot of you have thought the same thing, so, I was hoping you might be able to share photos of your watch on an orange strap, which I can use as inspiration for my orange strap purchase.

I am currently considering either a nato, leather or rubber strap - so photos of those would be particularly welcome. But any other kind of orange strap (if there are any others) photos would be very welcome too.

Thanks in advance!

2. imagwai

imagwai Feb 27, 2016

This is the only orange strap I have - it's a Hirsch rubber strap which I think came from Watchobsession. No Autavia to show it on, though - this is on a Tissot T-Touch Classic. Oh, and we'd like to see your Autavia please!
    DSCF0973b.jpg

Twoody likes this.
  3. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Feb 27, 2016

Here's a tropic strap I tried with my SIlverstone
    P1010177.jpg P1010181.jpg

Twoody, imagwai and Hubert like this.
  4. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Feb 27, 2016

Twoody likes this.
  5. Twoody

Twoody Feb 28, 2016

Thanks for sharing. Lovely strap!

The Autavia is currently on its way to me. As soon as it arrive, I'll post some photos!

6. Twoody

Twoody Feb 28, 2016