Aquaracer parts Help! :)

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, introduce myself to the forum. My name is Jeff Holgate and I've been collecting watches for a few years. Over the last few weeks, I've bought a Microtimer and now an Aquracer 300m CAF101E.

My question is, I've been looking online for a replacement part for this newest acquisition but can't seem to find a parts catalog. The parts I'm looking for are the crown tube and possibly the crown. Can anyone help with this? It would be greatly appreciated.

Do you have an authorized dealer (AD) near you? If so, your best bet might be to just go in and ask them to order the parts for you.

I was able to order bracelet parts for both my Link and my wife's Link through our local AD, and the parts were surprisingly (at least to me) reasonably priced. Only drawback was each parts order took two weeks to arrive at the AD.

Unfortunately, I have yet to find a way to order parts directly from TH.

Hi Jeff, nice to see another Microtimer owner on the forum. That'll be you and me, and Albert has a Micrograph - which is basically the same but only 1/100th instead of 1/1000th.

Yeah, it's a lovely watch. Bit of a smudge magnet though..lol

OEM parts are always tricky to get unless you’re an authorized watchmaker for LVMH brands. This is the reason why I tend to buy aftermarket replacement crown tubes and crowns for older TAGs. I understand where some people get caught up in the fact that the watch is no longer “original”, but to me, it’s not a rare vintage Rolex so I honestly just don’t care enough. But I always try to get OEM parts if possible.