Anyone have news on the 02T black phantom

Wondering if anyone has an update on the tag 02T black phantom.

Has anyone placed an order or received the watch

I placed an order in April with the prospect of June delivery but it's been pushed back. AD has no information what so ever and speaking to others it may be a long wait

Wondering if anyone has an update on the tag 02T black phantom.

Has anyone placed an order or received the watch

I placed an order in April with the prospect of June delivery but it's been pushed back. AD has no information what so ever and speaking to others it may be a long wait

Haven't heard an update- will ask

Haven't heard an update- will ask
Thanks still in the dark word is these watches will start to make an appearance sometime in August
Anyone else in the uk have any further information

Thanks still in the dark word is these watches will start to make an appearance sometime in August
Anyone else in the uk have any further information
The standard model has just arrived in store in Australia..no word yet on the Phantom

Just an update the watch has been pushed back to October.
Even walking into uk stores 2-3 in London and nobody has any idea about the watch or updates

Just an update the watch has been pushed back to October.
Even walking into uk stores 2-3 in London and nobody has any idea about the watch or updates
Thanks for the update

Apologies for pinging this old thread.

Any updates? I have yet to see a real one of these shipped to any AD I work with, nor anyone I know.

I do want one, for sure. 😀 I hope they are still coming... I don't care how long I have to wait.

No update here from Indonesia. the standard one just launched though. 2 that i know already sold out. more are coming. I do think they might import the ceramic + gold version first instead of the phantom one first. thats what they told me last week.

Really am confused on this watch and tag heuer
Spoke to tag heuer uk ... if that's what you can call the main centre
The watch has been out for sometime with some sold but nothing in stock... Harrods did have one on sale in October.

Very strange. I'd think they'd go to folks with actual orders in.

I'll keep poking.

That's the issue as some of you maybe aware I PAID in FULL very early on say march time and still I am passed with no update on the watch by the AD in the UK.

I am a patient man but where is the buying experience you would expect from a watch company

Spoke the the AD again today with the same line

"I have spoken with Tag today and they have informed me that they are still unable to confirm a delivery date for your timepiece,

Whilst I fully appreciate that this is not the news you wanted to hear, please be assured we are doing everything we can in store to try and confirm a delivery date for your timepiece."

Me too. Paid in full with an AD in the US.

And they aren't getting anything more meaningful from TAG either.

It's a shame really ... create a brand doesn't matter the cost but don't forget the customer service and experience.

To be honest don't think much of tag heuer at all anymore

I've been wrestling with canceling my order, but I really want this watch. 4 Hz tourbillon, certified chronometer. Sounds fantastic.

Same boat

Wonder who else has put money down on the watch

Any advice from the forum?

Same boat

Wonder who else has put money down on the watch

Any advice from the forum?

Let me see what I can find out

Australia received one of the 500- which was pre-sold and has been delivered.

Where do you live?

Australia received one of the 500- which was pre-sold and has been delivered.

Where do you live?

I'm in the US. My AD is in Florida.