Announcing a new moderator

In addition to the news about vintageheuer.com's Jonathan Scatchard becoming a moderator at the Vintage Heuer forum, I'm also pleased to announce that @Hubert has agreed to become a moderator of the TAG Heuer forum.

Hubert has been one of the most active and insightful posters here at the Forum and I'm delighted that he has agreed to spend even more time talking with us about watches

Welcome Hubert!

Thank you very much and I look forward to serving this great community in this expanded capacity. 馃榾

Congratulations Hubert. To be honest, this was exactly what I expected when David said a new moderator would be appointed. Your efforts haven't gone unnoticed.

Congratulations Hubert. To be honest, this was exactly what I expected when David said a new moderator would be appointed. Your efforts haven't gone unnoticed.
Many thanks! Happy to be of service to all of you. 馃榿

Congratulations Hubert,
Although I am new to this forum and have not made many posts, I have read quite a few over the months...
well done !

In addition to the news about vintageheuer.com's Jonathan Scatchard becoming a moderator at the Vintage Heuer forum, I'm also pleased to announce that @Hubert has agreed to become a moderator of the TAG Heuer forum.

Hubert has been one of the most active and insightful posters here at the Forum and I'm delighted that he has agreed to spend even more time talking with us about watches

Welcome Hubert!

Good choice!!!

Splendid. Well done Hubert. 馃榾

But we're all very well behaved anyway aren't we?

My sincere appreciation for all the kind words! I am touched and honored by all you fine gentlemen. Thank you!

Welcome Hubert!

Congrats @Hubert 馃憤