Forums Latest Members
  1. Duane Stinson

Duane Stinson Jun 1, 2018

I sold the watch to a guy in Australia on eBay and shipped it USPS priority mail from my Military APO address in Germany (US Army employee, living in Germany). I shipped the watch, all accessories in the box, two extra bands in thier boxes and a Tag Heuer display stand, I modified into a charging stand. When the box arrived in Australia, the buyer messaged me with pictures stating the watch, watch box and accessories where not in the main shipping box. The only thing that showed up was the two bands in damaged boxes and the charging stand that was damaged from everything banging together in transit. Originally I bubble wrapped each individual item and place in the main box and nothing could move. The main box had a red security sticker on it saying British Airways opened the box for a security check. I had to refunded the buyer $1648.00 for the missing watch and he kept the bands and damage stand because he plans to buy new watch and use the stuff on. The sad part is I was in NYC on business at the time and my wife did not put insurance on the package because of the $97.00 shipping cost to Australia. I have tried several time to file a claim for the automatic $200 insurance with USPS online with it giving me errors every time I hit the submit button. just was on hold with them for over an hour before my home phone died and had to hang up. I am having a bad day and I hope karma takes care of the SOB that stole this watch!

Stolen watch alert:
    Serial # SBF8A8001 (AN1380HR70800SC)

44.JPG
  2. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jun 1, 2018

Sorry to learn about this.

Let this be a good lesson for all, ALWAYS insure your shipments.

Duane Stinson likes this.
  3. TGHC45

TGHC45 Aug 24, 2018

Did you ever contact Tag about this ?

4. Duane Stinson

Duane Stinson Aug 25, 2018

No I did not. I was just trying to forget about the whole mess. The $200 automatic insurance was denied by the USPS also because they stated, I did not turn in the package with the claim! I did provide the buys pictures he took of the damage and the package. The claim process never mentioned anything about the package and I filed the claim, the package was in Australia. My whole experience with this watch was crap!

5. TGHC45

TGHC45 Aug 25, 2018

I think you should let TH know .. your stolen watch one-day may end up for service at one of Tag Heuer service shops .. its worth the try .. all you have to do is send an email to customer service with all the details .. I hope this helps