Advice needed on eBay sale

More to the point, how does eBay determine what is presented to the dealer is the watch you sold??

That is exactly what I meant...

Well perhaps you should reply stating that you'll only accept evidence of an AD which includes a statement of the serial number?

Notification they sent doesn't allow replying.

Buyer has till the 21st to provide documentation; I will have to wait, and then contest if need be.

Notification they sent doesn't allow replying.

Buyer has till the 21st to provide documentation; I will have to wait, and then contest if need be.

I just raised the point with them.

Yes, sounds like you have to wait to see what they produce and then argue it from there. I would have thought that saying you want an Authorised TAG Heuer Dealer to assess the watch is a very fair position...hard for anyone to contend that they won't know 100% that the watch is/ isn't genuine

It was a long month, but eventually the Force prevailed.

eBay Customer Support has reviewed the case and made a final decision.

Comments:
This item isn't eligible for eBay Buyer Protection. You don't need to do anything else. Because this claim doesn't apply, this case, any feedback left, and all detailed seller ratings left, will not affect your seller performance. In addition, any feedback left for this transaction will be removed. Note: It may take up to 24 hours for these updates to reflect in your Seller Dashboard.

Comments:
This item isn't eligible for eBay Buyer Protection. You don't need to do anything else. Because this claim doesn't apply, this case, any feedback left, and all detailed seller ratings left, will not affect your seller performance. In addition, any feedback left for this transaction will be removed. Note: It may take up to 24 hours for these updates to reflect in your Seller Dashboard.
Good Guy 1 Scum 0

Comments:
Never underestimate the power of the Dark side.

I followed this from a side, but with very much interest which way it would go as I have had a similar case before myself, excellent to hear eBay did make the right decision, 2-0 for good vs bad :thumbsup:
If anyone is ever in the same position, do ask here on the forum for help or send a private message.