Forums Latest Members

<ADMIN> TagHeuerForums.com - New domain Now Active!

1. dsio

dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 20, 2022

We're doing the server side work at the moment so if you notice any disruption over the next 24-48 hours as we try to migrate the new domain that will be the reason why. Nothing will chance with the forum layout any time soon and we should still have forums.calibre11.com redirecting to the new domain for quite some time.

We also have as a shortcut or helper domain HeuerForums.com which will redirect to TagHeuerForums.com as well

BPD, Remo, Nonsense and 11 others like this.
  2. Jim Dollares

Jim Dollares Feb 20, 2022

This is great news, thank you for keeping this wonderful place alive for us

3. Albert-AMG

Albert-AMG TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Feb 20, 2022

Thank you!! :) :thumbsup:

4. Mspeedster

Mspeedster Feb 20, 2022

Thank you @dsio!!!

I've tried TAGHeuerForums.com and HeuerForums.com, both work and bring me here! Well done! :thumbsup:

dsio and Albert-AMG like this.
  5. dsio

This is just temporary soon it will redirect to the new domain so all old forums.Calibre11 links will correctly go to the new domain, just need to work out some ssl stuff on the backend yet

kappa_md, Mspeedster and Albert-AMG like this.
  6. dsio

Domain change should be in effect now, let me know if you see any issues but we’re still working on some things behind the scenes

Mspeedster and Albert-AMG like this.
  7. Yago

Yago Feb 20, 2022

Thanks! :thumbsup:

8. paysdoufs

paysdoufs Feb 20, 2022

I needed to login anew, but apart from that everything seems to work flawlessly :thumbsup:
    ::rimshot::

dsio likes this.
  9. dsio

Yea true when the domain changes the cookie with your session is no longer valid so you will need to log in again

Albert-AMG likes this.
  10. imagwai

imagwai Feb 20, 2022

Wonderful news, thanks for your hard work behind the scenes on this.

Albert-AMG likes this.
  11. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Feb 20, 2022

Thank to Ash and Trev for all the hard work to get things switched over so smoothly.

I'm delighted that the forum will continue with minimal changes and so it was an easy decision to gift the forum back to them and ensure that none of the history was lost and that this great forum continues. They both do an incredible amount of work that no-one sees, and they've always been the "silent" partners in the Calibre 11 forum, so this was the natural way to continue.

The Calibre 11 forum is dead...long live tagheuerforums.com :thumbsup:

12. imagwai

imagwai Feb 20, 2022

Hopefully Tag Heuer have no issue with us using the name Tag Heuer in the domain name! :)

13. dsio

We will be updating the site to make it clear that the forum is unofficial and not linked to the company but I don’t anticipate any issues as it’s a community forum. Omegaforums and Rolexforums have existed for over a decade now without issue.

14. kappa_md

kappa_md Feb 20, 2022

Thank You sir @dsio and to all the wonderful people here for your help in keeping our virtual home well and running. Thank you again sir DC! Our immense gratitude for bringing all the TAG Heuer loving enthusiasts around the world together. Cheers to everyone! ::rimshot::

Jim Dollares, dsio and Albert-AMG like this.
  15. neowatch

neowatch Feb 20, 2022

This is fantastic news, thank you to everyone who has been involved in making this happen. Great work. This is a great community which I for one visit everyday. We can now continue to love Tag Heuer products together for years to come. ::rimshot::::psy::::rimshot::

kappa_md and Albert-AMG like this.
  16. Jemagloh

Jemagloh Feb 20, 2022

Long time lurker (on C11), first time posting (although I have messaged a few of you). Thank you all for keeping this amazing forum/community going. I have learned so much, and I have enjoyed reading everyone's comments for quite a while.

kappa_md, imagwai and Albert-AMG like this.
  17. HoltzPlatz

HoltzPlatz Feb 21, 2022

After new login all is well here too. I see "tagheuerforums" as the visited website now. Sad to see Calibre11 go but I am so pleased to see it lives on!
    Much gratitude to all of you who've made this happen::psy::

Albert-AMG and paysdoufs like this.
  18. Aquagraph

Aquagraph Feb 21, 2022

Thanks to everyone involved for all your hard work and for keeping the forum going, very much appreciated! :thumbsup:

19. Pitfitter446

Pitfitter446 Feb 21, 2022

Many thanks guys.

20. Mspeedster

Mspeedster Feb 21, 2022

Thanks again for all your help Ash!

FYI, whenever I revisit this site after being gone for a few hours, I have to re-login. It's like the cookie crumbles after a while and doesn't remember me. It happens on all my devices, always need to re-login.