About watch size

Hi guys,

Recently my taste in watch evolve (probably also because i am in wrong side of 30). Especially about the size. I used to see size as "the bigger the better" (probably because of hublot, AP, RM hype). Used to think that TH lack of big size to compete.

Recently i wore my calibre 6 carrera to a trip overseas. I just picked it up because i want something that can sit comfortable on the long sleeves. Then i realized something (yeah it took a while for me to realize, i am still on pentium 1 i guess) when you wear smaller size watch, you are less likely to bump your watch into something. I dont know if it is the same experience with everyone but i really feel the difference

This article by Time Captain really express my feeling about size. I found it accidentantly when i research about heuer calibre 6 chronometer

http://www.watchpaper.com/2016/05/07/size-does-not-matter/

Anyway just want to share that if you like the watch but the size not really your average 43 above, maybe give it a try first. You might like it even it is not by all means big size

Cheers

Have a good day

Suddenly, the world of ~32mm TAGs opens up to you....... ;)
Tag-Heuer-Aquaracer-White-MOP-Boy-Size-32-MM-8.jpg

Wearing this today in the garage, forgot to take it off. Looks small after a 44mm watch, but it's a good daily beater, think it's a 38mm and it fits nicely under a shirt cuff:

IMG_5127.JPG