A Conversation With Tag Heuer and Hublot CEO Jean Claude Biver (Petrolicious)

Great read! Who knew JCB was also a fan of the Ford GT40 and had such great passion for automobiles!
TG: Walk me through the cars that meant something to you over your life.

J-C B: The GT40 Ford meant a lot, that’s why I bought one. It was just after the victory at Le Mans and we were all amazed that Ford suddenly was beating Ferrari. I bought also a Ferrari 275 GTB/4 which was an incredible car racing in the GT category. I had a Jaguar Type E Type 3.2 liter, because it was an incredible car in those days. I bought also a Dino GTS in the ’70s. All my collection has been established with cars that meant something to me when I was young. This means a little bit that I realized some dreams that I had, because when I was young I was dreaming of a Type E Jaguar.

Great news for the ongoing development of the Connected watch program.
J-C B: Now that we are in it, we will open in September a 500 square meter office in Santa Clara in the Intel campus. Intel is providing us a space in their own campus for our engineers, which means we are now really getting involved more and in the connected watches. It’s something I really believe strongly in it and we are going to innovate and do very important projects in the connected watch.