Forums Latest Members
  1. Unlimited37

Unlimited37 Jan 16, 2016

I recently got a 980.023N. It has an aftermarket strap on it. I am looking for a 1980s original bracelet. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance

2. AussieAlex

AussieAlex Jan 17, 2016

Good luck!
    My first port of call would be your local TAG Heuer boutique. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can still get new parts for some older watches. Otherwise keep an eye on the usual auction sites but these bracelet come up rarely. I believe the same bracelet can be made to fit 11630 or 11063 Autavia models, so you will be bidding against Autavia owners.

3. Unlimited37

Unlimited37 Jan 17, 2016

Thanks so much for your reply. No luck at the local dealers. I guess I will just keep looking! No luck on eBay. Any other site You can recommend? Thanks

4. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 17, 2016

eBay is the place to look for one of these...if you're patient, they do come up (I bought one there a couple of years ago). I found a NOS bezel for one of these watches on eBay a few weeks ago...they do come up.

Beware that the bracelets do come in different sizes (width of lugs) and once they've been used they can stretch. They're not a rare part, but not common (if that makes sense), so you can afford to be a little picky rather than buying the first one that comes up.

dc

5. llstv1

llstv1 Mar 28, 2016

Its called jubilee bracelet price for the one with heuer logo is 300 USD or more. If you dont mind get the one with Tag Heuer logos its look exactly the same

image.jpeg