Forums Latest Members

2024 KITH Heuer Formula 1 re-issue quartz watches

1. bpsmith

bpsmith May 29, 2024

All jokes aside, she couldn’t wear those beads and braids now, as it would get attacked for being cultural appropriation.

mattp likes this.
  2. Aquagraph

Aquagraph May 30, 2024

Indeed not. Looks like a watch made out of a poker chip

3. Mspeedster

Mspeedster May 31, 2024

Pamela watch.jpg
    A little internet searching led me to the above watch, a '90s vintage Maui and Sons.
    I believe Pamela is wearing a similar yellow & purple variation of this watch.

4. Jeff Stein

Jeff Stein Jun 7, 2024

Never say never, and never say that anything on the internet is "final", but here are my "final" thoughts on the TAG Heuer x Kith collaboration, one month after the release -- http://www.onthedash.com/tag-heuer-kith-recap/

Of course, thanks to everyone on this forum for all the interesting thoughts that they have shared about these watches!!

Now, it's on to month two!!

Jeff

5. bpsmith

bpsmith Jun 7, 2024

Will take until then to read through that. :)

6. Jeff Stein

Jeff Stein Jun 7, 2024

WordPress tells me that it's a 12-minute read . . . maybe break it up into four sessions, reading three minutes of the posting each time?

bpsmith likes this.
  7. mattp

mattp Jun 7, 2024

I had a conversation with a salesperson from the boutique here in Amsterdam last week. They never received an F1 Kith.
    So no one asks about it..
    He is convinced that if it had been a 'normal' version, he would have sold them like hot cakes. There are enough F1 fans here in the Netherlands because of a certain Max V.

Anthony.R and Hubert like this.