2023 TAG Heuer Saudi Arabia LE 1 of 100 (WBN2015)

Hello Everyone,

I usually buy the Porsche Tag models (Porsche owner) but got offered this model, just wanted to know your thoughts on the watch…thanks

Hi, please disregard my first answer! So it's a 41mm Carrera day/date, but it's trying to look like the Porsche Elegant Edition. I quite like it, especially the green strap. Is there any more details? Part number would be excellent!

Hi, please disregard my first answer! So it's a 41mm Carrera day/date, but it's trying to look like the Porsche Elegant Edition. I quite like it, especially the green strap. Is there any more details? Part number would be excellent!

yes 41mm price is approx $4250

Are you going to buy it? I love the strap... though probably will be in the minority here. :rolleyes:

Hello Everyone,

I usually buy the Porsche Tag models (Porsche owner) but got offered this model, just wanted to know your thoughts on the watch…thanks
Thanks for sharing @Nabzy!
A three hander Carrera dressed up to look like last year's Porsche RS 2.7 watch. Green isn't my cup of tea. But it's not bad, would make for a nice ladies watch if offered in a smaller size. I'm a Porsche owner too, if it were me, I'd pass and wait to see what else is coming. With the Porsche 911 celebrating 60 years this year, I have a hunch that TAG Heuer might release another Porsche watch to celebrate that milestone.

I think 41mm is a little on the smaller side for my personal preference so will probably pass…

It's a cool dial treatment, I think it works well on the 3-hander. The green strap is really cool too.

upload_2023-2-17_23-38-37.png

Well, my theory that the dark green on the batons was paint was apparently wrong...

I quite like it to be honest. Guessing it’s only available in Saudi Arabia ? I’m actually going there end of May to visit my sister so will hopefully see it in the flesh

Well, I am happy to participate. The watch is
important, as the date the watch was issued, keep it for the future

Tag Heuer watches, a special edition for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, of only 100 pieces.

First: The first watch is specially issued in a limited number on a very special day for Saudis to celebrate the Saudi Foundation Day. The date 2/14/2023 is considered the second founding day and the first issuance of a watch for this special occasion, as the previous year the event was surprising by a royal decree considering 2/14 of every year as the day Saudi incorporation,

Second: It also happened that the first day the Saudis celebrated Flag Day for the first time in history was March 11, 2023

This watch is not available in Tag Heuer online, it is only available in store

Well, I am happy to participate. The watch is
important, as the date the watch was issued, keep it for the future

Tag Heuer watches, a special edition for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, of only 100 pieces.

First: The first watch is specially issued in a limited number on a very special day for Saudis to celebrate the Saudi Foundation Day. The date 2/14/2023 is considered the second founding day and the first issuance of a watch for this special occasion, as the previous year the event was surprising by a royal decree considering 2/14 of every year as the day Saudi incorporation,

Second: It also happened that the first day the Saudis celebrated Flag Day for the first time in history was March 11, 2023

This watch is not available in Tag Heuer online, it is only available in store
Nice to know the background, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Are you getting one?