2023 Aquaracer Green Dial WBP2115.BA0627

I must say it does look great & I have been fan off these 200 models since they were released, I like the idea of no cyclops and the bezel showing some lovely age over the years.

Although not the PCL. Just out of interested the green is getting much love, how comes not the other variations?
Because @Aquagraph loves his green and nobody else on the forum seems to own the other colors.

I think they're all nice. But the green dial is particularly well done and I usually don't go for greens.

Also the black/brown is just awful. Looks almost white in the middle... ::puke::
The Rock disagrees with your opinion. I dare you to talk such smack to his face. :p
TheRock-07.jpg

Look at the dudes jacket though, I mean...
More smack talking about the Rock's style, I double dare you. :p:p

Let's be honest, you can only wear a jacket like that if you know no one is going to rip the pi55 out of you...

I actually quite like the Rock, and I'm pleased he wore an Aquaracer, just a pity he chose the worst dial in that range...

Let's be honest, you can only wear a jacket like that if you know no one is going to rip the pi55 out of you...
Or a fanny pack:

upload_2023-5-18_1-27-52.png

I actually quite like the Rock, and I'm pleased he wore an Aquaracer, just a pity he chose the worst dial in that range...
Worst to you, but obviously not to him. Don't mock the Rock's fashion sense, the guy is a trend setter! The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade even had a balloon made after his fanny pack look. :D
dwayne-the-rock-johnsons-iconic-fanny-pack-look-revived-in-h_pka2.png

Dropped the Monaco back to the AD, who are sending it back to TH to polish the damaged lugs, they had the new green Aquaracer in stock and it does look the pick of the bunch. Not keen on the new glassbox 39mm Carreras personally.

Dropped the Monaco back to the AD, who are sending it back to TH to polish the damaged lugs, they had the new green Aquaracer in stock and it does look the pick of the bunch. Not keen on the new glassbox 39mm Carreras personally.

Did you have any luck getting some freebies for the damage they caused to your Monaco?

Did you have any luck getting some freebies for the damage they caused to your Monaco?

To be honest, I've not even asked, guess it might come back with a service pouch! Probably to late now too 'cheekily' ask for something

First live pic I've seen of the reddish one. Need to see one in the metal or more pics under various lighting to get a better idea of the color.
AquaWine.jpg

First live pic I've seen of the reddish one. Need to see one in the metal or more pics under various lighting to get a better idea of the color.
AquaWine.jpg
Nice!

Is this on sale now? My wife is waiting on the red ladies to decide whether to go for that or to go with the older blue one.

Lets be honest. A white guy his size still can't wear that jacket lol

AquaWine.jpg
There is way too much red hue in that pic. Look at the metal. It has a reddish tint. What's the model number of that?

There is way too much red hue in that pic. Look at the metal. It has a reddish tint. What's the model number of that?

wbp2114.ba0627

From what I’ve seen it’s dial is closest to a ‘plum’ red.

Never mind the metal, look at his skin