2023 Aquaracer Green Dial WBP2115.BA0627

Speaking of hard to find Aquaracers there's a WAY208C available in another group for mad cheap ($1600) and it's almost certainly genuine considering who's in that group (Moda)

Speaking of hard to find Aquaracers there's a WAY208C available in another group for mad cheap ($1600) and it's almost certainly genuine considering who's in that group (Moda)

That's ugh, a little bit too cheap?

That's ugh, a little bit too cheap?

That group is known for low prices, it's often used for wholesale deals between dealers.

Fakes are also a death sentence there, but it's not impossible to fool even someone knowledgeable. I'd do my due diligence on the watch itself, check the serial etc

Don't understand how this render looks pink and the older one looked red

Don't understand how this render looks pink and the older one looked red
I see a touch of pink, but it reminds me more of that wine color Kirium of yours.

Really? That's quite dark, not pink at all.... but nor is it black.

Really? That's quite dark, not pink at all.... but nor is it black.
TAG's renders are often lighter in color compared to real life. With the way the Aquaracer's fume dial darkens depending on the light, I expect it will be closer to a plum wine rather than pink.

It’s weird how you can like one and not the other, when the colour in those pics looks very similar.

Really can’t see me scoring that Aquaracer very high at all.

Hope so, being my favourite collection from TH.

Had one in my AD this morning. Loved it. Green quite muted but vibrant under the lights. Bracelet and bezel popped a lot too. Great watch for the price, and if it wasn’t for me trying to offload a couple currently I think I’d have bought it.

crap photo I’m afraid, it it wears like a more expensive watch than it’s price IMO. I suspect I’ll get one eventually.

None in my AD earlier, but looks great on you. Think this is one that looks better in real life than in photos.

None in my AD earlier, but looks great on you. Think this is one that looks better in real life than in photos.
It definitely does and I can see why Rob likes it. I suspect this will be a purchase for me in the not too distant future

Yeah, I had it on for 22 hours yesterday.... and now I officially love it. You guys have to see it, the photos are all terrible. It is so unphotogenic it's not even funny. On the one hand it is expensive for what it is, on the other it 'looks' and 'feels' expensive and luxe. So confusing.

Yeah, I had it on for 22 hours yesterday.... and now I officially love it. You guys have to see it, the photos are all terrible. It is so unphotogenic it's not even funny. On the one hand it is expensive for what it is, on the other it 'looks' and 'feels' expensive and luxe. So confusing.
Really liked it yesterday seeing it in person. Could be quite tempted. If only it had a quick adjust bracelet clasp. 😁