2022 TAG Heuer Aquaracer Professional 1000 Superdiver (WBP5A8A.BF0619)

Okay, so I heard now that the Superdiver is not going to be available on the orange rubber - which explains why it isn't on the website. Apparently, you now get the orange rubber when you buy it on the bracelet. Clearly it's hard to sell, which explains why it was one of only 3 watches that didn't go up in price this year.

By the way, did anyone notice the Night Diver went up by 15%? 😲
Definitely a slow seller, I have only seen one in the wild...alot of interest but that price...new movement, grade 5 titanium, helium escape valve--none of it moves the needle...folks see the price tag and its, "for a few more dollars I can get an omega planet ocean "

I want to say Tag is getting to aggresive with their pricing but they are making more $ selling less...great for them, sucks for us as customer

I noticed that too, it's up to $4100 USD. Both a TH Boutique sales person and one of my ADs said it's a very popular model.

It's been on my wishlist since its release. However given the worrisome Cal 5 movement and constant price hikes, I doubt I'll every buy one. My 35+ year old vintage quartz original keeps on ticking without a hitch.

I’m starting to see night divers on the forums for about $2200-2400 fairly often. I’d go that route

Buy the quartz night diver, I freaking love mine. It was my watch of choice when I went on vacation for a month last year so it had a lot of wrist time. Super lightweight, very thin, a bit attention grabbing but doesn’t try to take itself seriously.

Might have a look at BV and see if they still have it... 😁

I umm’ed and ahh’ed over this Quartz Nightdiver, the Solargraph and the Orange Aquaracer I ended up with. Right now, I really do wonder whether I made the right choice, seeing as though it’s now back with TH for a few months. 🙁

Anyone know if this is due for some colour changes / new models?

In looking found this which is an interesting side by side

In looking found this which is an interesting side by side

I tried on an ultra deep, very impressive watch from an engineering perspective.

Superdiver looks huge in comparison
The on-paper dimensions are often deceiving with Omegas (the lyre lugs make for rather “short” wearing watches), IMHO.

Still not sure who at TH thought that it was a good idea to crank up the Superdiver to 45mm, though…

Still not sure who at TH thought that it was a good idea to crank up the Superdiver to 45mm, though…

Someone who looked at the specs for Planet Ocean, without bothering to walk over the road and try one on?