Forums Latest Members
  1. CarrerOne

CarrerOne Jan 31, 2015

As promised to David, I would like to introduce you my entry tickets to the magic Heur Vintage world with their ultimate choice of strap. Here they are taken in their natural environment with my racing stuff (although I only wear them with suit and tie).

On the left a Heur 73321T with a large hole rally strap bought in November, in my opinion it is one of the most beautiful piece on the large Carrera family and even not so common accordingly to what I can see on the net.

On the right a full gold Heuer-Leonidas (branded Leonidas but I ignore the actual reference) in semi NOS conditions arrived as my Christmas self-present and enriched with a fascinating Abel strap.

Find the differences…
    IMG_0155 (1).JPG

Devil likes this.
  2. CarrerOne

CarrerOne Jan 31, 2015

here in a more formal environment....
    IMG_0173.JPG

3. Hubert

Hubert TAG Heuer Forums Moderator Staff Member Jan 31, 2015

Beauties indeed. Although, I do prefer the Heuer style over the Leonidas model.

Edited Jan 31, 2015
  4. Calibre11

Calibre11 Editor of Calibre11.com Staff Member Jan 31, 2015

Congrats! Two beauties!! Those 60s Heuer Chonos would be a lot more popular if they had a series name, rather than just reference numbers, because they have almost the same look at the Carrera, but at much better value. What size is this one?

And the Leonidas is a beauty too! Same colour dial as the Heuer?

Youve got it all covered there- formal with the Leonidas and sporty with the Heuer :)

5. CarrerOne

CarrerOne Feb 1, 2015

They are both 36mm with white dial, but the Heuer is a sort of silverish/white, while the Leonidas is slighlty more goldish/white, but you can only notice this detail under appropriate light conditions.